The thatched roof bungalows are built in the traditional Indonesian architectural style. The wooden construction enables the see breeze to bring the natural aeration and freshness indoors so there is no need for air-conditioning. Occasionally the nights can get even suprisingly cold…
All the bungalows are of the same size (36m2) and standard. Interior equipment and décor are designed with simplicity to enchance the pristine spirit of the place.
All spacious private terraces grant you an impressive view on the sea and the spectacular Pantar strait. The gentle breeze and the calming sound of the sea can easily make you dream away so “be cautious not to miss your next dive”!
For the very intimate end of the resorts’ location we envisioned an accommodation that offers not only a space for ultimate relaxation- a hallmark of Alor Divers, but as well a feeling of luxury that some of our guests are looking for.
– Bigger layout ( 66m2 in total)
– 20m2 wooden deck terrace with 2 comfortable lounge benches (100 x 180 per bench) and a round garden table with 2 chairs
– 32m2 bedroom
– Sea front glass wall with sliding doors, sea view from the bed
– King size bed (180×200)
– Spacious bathroom (14m2) with half opened back wall and the view on backyard hills and coconut palms Rain shower
– Separate entrance directly to the bathroom
– Great storage space
– Modem Wi Fi